Thursday 7 March 2019

How I became a Doctor?

MBBS in India

MBBS In India | Medical study in India | MBBS from Abroad 



Life is tough, at least it was for me! Long hours of just studying, living away from my family and
not going out anywhere with my friends, were just a part of the trailer. In the hope that my life
will get better with time, I used to put in all my energy into studying and ended up secluding
myself from the worldly joy. Investing 7.5 years into studying is not a joke; it cost me a lot of
things. There were days when I wanted to put a full stop to all of this struggling, but I am glad I
didn’t. Nothing can give me more satisfaction than curing people with the illness. I know I am no
God but at least my patients keep me at such a pedestal and it makes my heart happy! This
story, like every other, has a happy ending too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Vision University Vision | Mission | Recognition

NVU Mission- Expand human vision through the promotion of education, research, and innovation. The University inspires individuals to...